To improve the quality of life for people living with bleeding disorders.
To accomplish our mission, BDRN will be:
- A Leader in Care and Clinical Service Delivery.
- An Innovator in Health and Medical Management.
- An Active Participant in Patient Advocacy.
BDRN has identified five core values that we use as a guide in carrying out our day-to-day activities:
- Respect: We recognize the worth of the individual and care for each one as a whole person.
- Integrity: We strive to provide the best service with the highest standards as the essence in everything we do.
- Service: We provide compassionate and attentive care in a manner that inspires confidence.
- Excellence: We provide superior clinical outcomes in an environment that is safe for both our patients and caregivers.
- Stewardship: We take personal responsibility for the efficient and effective accomplishment of our mission.
The Bleeding Disorders Resource Network (BDRN) provides high quality, customer responsive, specialty infusion services to our patients. Our goal is to participate in the healthcare process via integrated, community-based systems that combine pharmacy, nursing, and management experience to achieve positive outcomes for our patients.