BDRN Pharmacy provides a full range of coagulation products and ancillary supplies. BDRN customizes all ancillary and infusion supplies to the patient’s specific needs. Medication profiles and history are reviewed and updated with each patient contact. Medication counseling is available 24/7/365 by a licensed BDRN pharmacist. BDRN will notify the Hemophilia Treatment Center staff as changes occur in the patient’s clinical status. BDRN fosters and maintains a close relationship with all patients and the BDRN clinical care team provides medication adherence support in their individualized plan of care. BDRN will provide and/or coordinate nursing services as prescribed and allowed by law.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
- Discreet product packaging and delivery.
- Personal delivery in discreet vehicle.
- Nursing services (as prescribed and allowed by law).
- Regulated medical waste pick up in discreet company vehicle.
- Hablamos español, Spanish speaking staff on-site.
- Multilingual interpreters available upon request.